An official declaration has been made by the organization about the launch of Sage 50 2020 that it will be released in the mid of 2019. Sage 50 Cloud and Sage 50 Time slip likewise holds a similar announcement. In this way, before downloading and installing the update, it’s better you go for the highlights first and perceive how the new form of Sage 50 2020 is going to assist you with improving your business forms.In this article, we are explaining new features of Sage 50 2020 version.
Whats New in Sage 50 2020?
- Select a Customer Contact When Emailing – When messaging a receipt or other client structure, there will currently be a drop-down rundown that allows you look over the rundown of contacts for that client. Already it would just send to the essential email for every client. You are as yet constrained to one contact for every email. This possibly works when sending singular messages, not when bunch messaging structures. This new drop-down menu is accessible in Quotes, Sales Orders, Proposals, Sales/Invoicing, Receive Money, and Credit Memos.
- Longer Deposit Ticket ID– The Deposit Ticket ID field has been extended from 8 characters to 20 characters. This will be a major advantage to any individual who likes to utilize the date as a component of their store ticket ID.
- Longer Address Fields– The location fields for clients, merchants, and workers have been extended from 30 characters to 50.
- Longer Item Type Field– The Item Type field for stock things has been extended from 8 characters to 20.
- Vendor Notes Field– In the Maintain Vendors screen a Notes field has been added that can hold up to 255 characters. The note field doesn’t print on any structures.
- Additional Fields on the Withholding Info Tab– A few states have passed enactment that requires new finance derivations and recipes. To suit these new equations and the factors that they require, Sage has included “Exceptional 3”, “Extraordinary 4″, and Special 5” fields to the Withholding Info tab of the Maintain Employees window.
- Inbox Bell Icon– In the upper right corner of the primary Sage 50 window, a ringer symbol has been added to inform you of new messages from Sage.
- Database Upgrade from Pervasive v11 to Actian Zen .
Why We Are Upgrading from Pervasive v11 to Actian Zen (v13)?
- Actian Zen v13 better supports Windows 10 and offers better Windows 10 compatibility. An upgrade is in order to receive the updated maintenance that Actian has developed into v13.
- In addition, the updated version of Actian offers improvements to installation which should result in fewer Actian and Sage 50 installation issues. As well, this version enables updates to activation including a change that should significantly reduce broken keys that today cause the need to reactivate.
What You Can Do Now:
In order to avoid any issues when installing Sage 50 2020.0, we strongly recommend that you take necessary action prior to the new release version. This includes upgrading your clients to the latest version of Sage 50, acquiring the necessary equipment needed to run the different versions of Sage 50 on separate machines, and/or running Virtual Machines like VMware.
For additional questions and information, please call our certified Sage 50 technical support team at +1-800-961-4623 or visit our website at helplinenumber.suppport for the complete feature of Sage 50 2020 and how to upload Sage 50 2020 latest version.