There could be a few explanations behind you needing to move QuickBooks to new computer along with license. The method of moving QuickBooks to another PC is anything but a muddled one. That is, on the off chance that you know the right method and pursue the correct advances. You can move a restore of your old PC’s QuickBooks record once you have introduced a more current or a similar form of QuickBooks on your new PC. You can continue to track scheduled payments to vendors, your lease, and the record of all your business pay and costs once the backup procedure has been finished.The main purpose of this article to provide you with the easy steps that you must undertake in order to transfer QuickBooks to a new computer.
Steps to Transfer QuickBooks to New Computer:
On the off chance that you are working on the presently upheld renditions of QuickBooks, at that point you can make a restore from inside your QuickBooks programming that will spare nearly everything that you have to reestablish your Company document on another (unique) PC. Moreover, in the event that you aren’t as of now making ordinary backup of your QuickBooks records, you ought to do so each time you update your record documents to guarantee you don’t lose important monetary information. In any case, moving QuickBooks to another PC necessitates that you play out the correct advances, generally the entirety of your information may get lost.
The following are the steps that you must follow in order to transfer QuickBooks to a new computer:
- To start with, you should make a backup of every one of your information records and licenses.
- Then, you should download the backup onto another PC.
- Install your QuickBooks program on your new new system safely after you are finished with the past move.
- Next, reestablish all the backup documents that you need inside QuickBooks.
- Finally, erase the program from the old work station.
Steps to Restore a Backup File on your New Computer:
You will need to perform the following steps to restore the backup file so you can use it on your new computer:
- Firstly, embed your own storage device into the new PC and open QuickBooks.
- Navigate to the File area.
- Select the choice of ‘Open or Restore Company’.
- Next, you should tap on ‘Restore a Backup Copy’ and snap on the ‘Following’ choice.
- Then, you should tap on the ‘local Backup’ record as the area to spare your backup file and afterward click on next.
- Navigate to the area of the external device and snap on the backup file if QuickBooks doesn’t consequently recognize the backup file.
- After that, snap to open up the backup document. Click on the ‘Save’ choice and afterward look to the area on your PC where you need to restore and save the backup file.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save’ alternative to restore the QuickBooks document to your new computer.
Now, there are certain measures that you must undertake after you have successfully transferred QuickBooks to a new computer.
Steps to follow after Moving QuickBooks to a New or a Different Computer:
- To start with, you should sign in into each assistance independently so as to utilize every one of the highlights of QuickBooks Desktop like Intuit Data Protect and Payroll.
- Then, you should duplicate the other organization documents to the new PC utilizing an outside stockpiling gadget on the off chance that you have, more than one organization records.
- Finally, you should ensure that you make a reinforcement of your organization document information on the new PC where you have moved your QuickBooks program to finish the procedure.
Following the above steps will help you in transfer QuickBooks to new work station.In case you have any further queries regarding this topic then you are free to seek technical assistance from the QuickBooks technical support phone number at or live QuickBooks chat support with us at any hour of the day.