Sage Timeslips error code 122 happens when there is invalid data. The Sage Timeslips data is most important for the good functioning of your business. So whenever an error occurs it needs to be resolved to get back to your work. Here is the process that helps you in resolving this issue on your own. The team is expert, professional, trained and experienced to understand all the issues and queries that you face. You can also contact the Sage support team toll-free number to directly contact the team members.
Resolving Sage Timeslips Error Code 122:
For fixing this issue there are 2 methods of resolving it. The 2 methods are listed here so you need to choose any one of it to get the solution of the problem.
Method 1: Data Validation process to validate the data:
- To create the new backup of the data so that you can restore it anytime if anything wrong happens by mistaken.
- Then exit the Timeslips.
- Now open the Timeslips again.
- Select the file menu and choose the option run data verification.
- Now tick mark the checkbox Rebuild Data Indices.
- When it’s done then you need to test it.
- Test it to check that the error occurs again or not.
Method 2: Restore the system to the earlier point:
- Open your system and login as an administrator.
- Now click on the start menu and then search for the System Tools.
- Then open the System Tools.
- In that, select the System Restore.
- After that, select the Restore my computer to an earlier time.
- Then click on the Next button to continue.
- You need to select the system restore point from the list and then continue by with Next button.
- Do click on the Next button again when the confirmation message appears.
- In the end, restart your system so that all the changes applied to it.
How to reach us?
Still, you have any functional or technical issues then contact the Sage 50 technical support helpline number +1-844-871-6291. You can also contact the team via email or do a live Sage chat support with the team members. The team is always here to help you with their best assistance to get your glitches resolved. The team members are polite, well mannered and know how to handle all the situations. The team is waiting for your call to get your issues resolved as they are experienced in resolving all kinds of problems. Whether the problems are small or big; as it is a small piece of work for them.