The Sage 50 Error 1935 is a specialized error which you run over when you attempt to introduce Sage 50 in your PC framework. It is otherwise called the “Establishment Error”. During the establishment of Sage 50 programming in your PC framework, the accompanying mistake message is flashed on your PC screen:
Sage Error Code 1935 Message-
“Error 1935 is displayed on your system, which means an error occurred during the installation of the assembly
User can see full details of SAGE 50 Error Code for more information .
Causes or Reason Behind Sage Error Code 1935:
❒ Windows Update.
❒ .NET Framework.
❒ Programs functioning in back end.
❒ .Antivirus Software.
❒ Installation file is damaged.
How to Fix Sage Error Code 1935?
Method I: Updating your Windows:
- Click on “Start” button from Windows Task bar.
- Click on “Control Panel” and search for Windows Updates.
Significant Note: Look for significant refreshes which are accessible, likewise check for any pending updates. Assuming any, at that point introduce them right away. Subsequent to introducing the Windows refreshes, re-introduce the Sage programming. Additionally call SAGE 50 Technical Support Number if unfit to continue to fix 1935 issue .
- Click on “Change setting” choice, which is accessible on the left hand side of the window.
- Click on “Significant Updates” connection and snap on drop-down menu.
- Go to drop-down menu and snap on the “Never check for the updates” registration.
- Click on “alright”.
- Click on Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Select the “Windows refreshes”.
- Double-click on the “Administration” catch and afterward go to “Stop” alternative.
- Try to introduce Sage 50 accounting programming in your framework.
Method II: Updating the .NET Framework:
- Check for any error in your framework’s working framework.
- Upgrade your .NET Framework 4.5 to most recent form, which is perfect with the Microsoft Windows Operating framework (MS Windows Vista and higher variants).
- If you are working on Microsoft Windows XP then un-introduce your .NET 4.0 Framework and re-introduce it once more.
Method III: Closing all the applications running in back end:
- Check for any third-party software or applications interfering with your Sage 50 software. The third-party software may be running in your system’s background.
- Access “Task Manager” by holding the keys “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” from the keyboard.
- Click on”Startup Tab”.
- Right click on all the programs that are interfering with your Sage 50 software and are running in back end.
- Select “Disable” option.
- Click on “Details” tab and choose the programs that may be interfering with the installation of the Sage 50 accounting software.
- Go to “End Process” option.
Technical Help For 1935 SAGE Error Troubleshooting:
The step referenced in this article are suggested by the Sage experts. In the event that you need more data with respect to the Sage 50 accounting programming, at that point you can contact “Helplinenumber.support”. They are an outsider Sage Technical Support that gives consultancy internationally. They have employed Sage specialists who have managed comparative Sage issues and settled it effectively. On the off chance that you need to connect with them, at that point you can give a call to client service 24*7 without toll number ☎+1-800-961-4623. You can likewise connect with them by composing an email to Online Email support. You can likewise visit their site and solicitation for Online Sage Chat Support. Along these lines you can immediately connect with Sage master.