While working with any online accounting software, the user usually face many error issues that may block their running process or create major problems. Sage 50 cloud-based accounting software also has an error problem and Sage 50 FIT 19 is one of the major errors. This error generally occurs when the user doesn’t update the latest version of Sage software. In this blog, you find out how to fix the Sage 50 FIT 19 error with all the necessary information.
Symptoms – “An invalid Filing Status is chosen” pop-up on your screen”
Cause of Sage 50 FIT 19 Error:
When users prefer earlier forms to run current programs, this error may appear on your screen. Due to this error, the user unable to proceed further to complete the processing.
Solution to Fix Sage 50 FIT 19 Error:
To repair this error, follow the below steps:
- The first thing is to do to go to File, then choose Payroll Formulas and User-Maintained Formulas
- In any case, if this error message will pop-up on your screen “An oversaw special case was gotten”, or “A managed exclusion was caught” opening User-Maintained obligation tables.
- Now, for the Formula ID, you have to enter XXSUI, replacing XX with your state gathering
- Then, for Formula Name, you have to fill XXSUI ER YY, replacing XX with your state gathering, and YY with the current evaluation year truncation
- After that, you have to set Effect on net pay to Subtracts from the net, Filing Status to All, Tax Agency to State
- Then, set How might you mastermind this condition to Tax and Select your state beginning from the drop list
- Check to Use this formula as a channel on the Payroll Tax report
- In the Formula field, enter change LIMIT and PERCENT to quite far and rate as set by your express; the correct characteristics can be gotten from your state’s Department of Revenue
- Then, click on Save
- Make a check and affirm that the mix-up has been settled.
To fix the error issues like FIT, FICA, MEDICARE, FUTA, or FICA, you need to perform below steps:
- Hit your first click on the “Help” button
- Then, check and verify that the installed version of tax services record for a running year
- Then, you have to open the File and go to the “Payroll formulas”
- Now, click on the “Sage-Maintained” Formulas
- After that, you have to check and verify all equations for the running year which are recorded on the formula ID from the drop-down rundown
- Then, go to the “Maintain” section, enter the next click on the “Default Information & Employees”
- Go to the Employee section, then verify the assessment fields are checked to calculate and make settings to use the right equations
- Federal Income TAF: FIT. State Income Tax, Social Security: FICA EE, Local Income Tax: LIT
- After following the above steps, click on OK and go to the “Maintain” section
- Then, click on the “Employees or Sales”
- You can verify the record of each worker’s duties on both the Field and Company Section is checked to utilize the defaults.
- Go to the “Info” tab and then confirm that legitimate recording status is selected for local, federal, or state
- Check and verify the state locality which is preferred for the right state shortened form. Make sure, it should be the official 2-letter postal truncation
- In case, if all these changes make a representative record, then click on Save
- Make a check and column to sure whether the error is resolved or not.
The given information helps you to fix the Sage 50 FIT 19 error. Users perform all alternative solutions as quickly as possible to repair this error otherwise, it leads to a major effect on your business accountancy. The aim of our blog is to fix this major error and to make a clear way to run entire business accountancy operations. In case you are still unable to fix the error, then you must call our Sage 50 support team at +1844-871-6289 or do Sage 50 live chat with our Sage 50 online support team 24×7.