Sage 50 is the simple to utilize accounting software that is particularly intended to enable the independent ventures, to deal with their accounts, receipt clients, charge installment and stock administration. The flawless programming improves your every day business errands that set aside your time and cash. Sage 50 previously known as ‘Peachtree’ programming is membership based programming and offers free trail also. The product handles all the significant information in the organization documents. Now and again there is error in stacking the organization record. The event of the error upsets the work.
When Sage 50 displays “Sage 50 Error loading current company file”, it means “Sage 50 has stopped working”.Your system is not capable to open program, it is unable to open company file else company file is missing after updating the server.
Reason for Unable to Load Current Company File:
- A null company file is trying to open automatically.
- The clemency is not similar on all computers in a network.
- Service release is not installed in all computers.
- Starting the system before installing update.
- The backup restored on computer may mismatch with the release or build as the computer that created the backup.
Steps for fix it Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File
Section 1: Update installed on Server but not work desk/Company updated on a different computer:
- Close Sage 50 software.
- Browse the Updates folder.
- Click the latest Program update.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
- Once update is successful, restart your computer.
- Open Sage 50 application.
- Select Help, then About Sage 50 Accounting to verify the update installed.
Section 2: Force Open Splash Screen:
- Right-click the Sage 50 icon and select Properties.
- Highlight the Target line and then press CTRL + C.
- Close the Properties window.
- Press Windows + R to open a Run line.
- Click into the Run line and press CTRL + V to paste the shortcut target.
- Towards the end of the line, add a space and then XXX.
- Then click OK.
- Sage 50 will open, and the splash screen will now open.
- Close the program to start the update.
Section 3: Restoring Bad Backup:
Create another backup and restore it
Section 4: Damaged data files in company data folder:
- Select File then open company and note your company file location.
- Close the program.
- Press Windows +E.
- Then browse to the directory you (noted above in step 1).
- Delete the following files:
- All .DAT temp files
- All .DAT ptl files
- All .DDF files
- All .LCK files
- All .MKD files
- All .PTL files
- All .PTR files
- All .RPT files
- dat (if present)
- DAT (if present)
- DAT (if present)
- Finally check that you can open your company file without any error.
Alternatively if you are looking manual resolution for sage 50 error loading current company file then, you can contact our Sage 50 technical support team at troll free number +1800-910-4754 or you can visit our website at helplinenumber.support for more information on Sage 50 support and services.