Sage Error 1327 – Invalid drive at installation requires system registry update.The Sage Error code 1327 happens in Sage when you attempt to install the Sage programming and you are not having that drive where in it save the program or from where it picks the document or perhaps some other drive letter. Along these lines, underneath we talk about the answer for how to fix Sage 50 error 1327 You simply need to pursue the arrangement as indicated by your issue. The arrangement is given by the expert Sage 50 technical support who is having long stretches of involvement with understanding these sorts of issues and a lot a greater amount of it.
Solutions to Fix Sage Error Code 1327:
Method 1- Disconnect the Network Drive:
- In the inquiry box, type the File Explorer and open it.
- Then go to the framework.
- Press the Ctrl+F1 keys together to open the tool named ribbon.
- There is a Map Networking Drive; separate it by right-tapping on it.
- Now install your latest Sage 50 accounting software once more.
Method 2- Drive Letter removal using Command Prompt:
- Open the RUN window.
- In the RUN window, write the “cmd” to open the Command Prompt.
- After opening the cmd; type the subst/P (Letter of Driver).
Now close the cmd and install the software.
Method 3- Drive Letter association with Temporary Location:
- Open the cmd from the RUN window and try to run it as a director.
- Now type the subst (Drive Letter): C:temp and afterward press the Enter button.
- Then close the cmd and afterward attempt to introduce the application again in your framework.
- Again open the cmd and type the subst/D (Drive Letter): so the product affiliation is evacuated with the transitory way and afterward click the enter button.
Method 4- Restore System Registry:
- Backup the registry.
- Then click on the start menu and in the search type Reged it then press the enter key.
- Now find the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellFolders.
- After this, go to the right panel then do a search for the entries in the list of drive letter referenced in the error message.
- Do change the value of the entries that pont towards the C:\ drive and verify the referenced folder path in the key value.
- At the end repeat the steps for this key as well:- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\UserShellFolders.
How to Get in Touch?
In the event that you don’t perceive the reason or have some other inquiry or issue at that point get in touch with us right away. The help group is here to help all of you the time so contact the Sage technical helpline number . You can likewise contact the group through a Sage 50 live chat with the experts. Group will never release you without giving you the data or the arrangement.