The printing characteristic in QuickBooks permits you to print assessments through integrating it with the software. This characteristic lets you print checks/assessments from the software. Before expertise the stairs of the way to reprint check in QuickBooks, you may see the a couple of motives for which reprinting checks/assessments is necessary.
Let’s look at what leads to the need to reprint checks in the accounting software.
Find the check:
Follow these steps to find the check through search.
- Press the magnifying glass icon at the top.
- Search for the transaction by entering a transaction no, a date, or an amount and Press Enter.
Note: Upgrade to QuickBooks Desktop 2020 and Save up to $30.
How to Reprint the checks in QuickBooks:
Here’s how to reprint the check:
- From the left menu, press Reports.
- Search for Check Detail report.
- From the report, choose the test you want to print.
- If you are printing single check/assessments, choose Print test.
- If you are printing a couple of checks, print in my opinion or upload them to the print queue so that you can print them in batches:
- Open the checks you want to print one at a time.
- Select Print Later.
- Press Save and close.
- Select + New.
- Select Print Checks.
- Choose the Bank Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the checks you want to print in this batch.
- Select Preview and Print, then
Reprint sales forms:
Here’s how to reprint sales forms:
- Select the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page.
- Search for the sales form by entering a sales form number, a date, or an amount and selecting Enter.
- Look for the sales form in the Recent Transactions
- Once you locate the sales form, select Print or preview.
Now you know how to find checks, and reprint checks and sales forms.
Hopefully, with the help of the above blog now you have complete idea how to reprint checks in QuickBooks. Also, the blog has covered the reasons to reprint the checks, steps to reprint paychecks.
If you still have some queries or doubts related to how to reprint checks in QuickBooks, then dial the Toll-Free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-855-787-8678 or connect with the QuickBooks online support team through QuickBooks live chat 24×7.