QuickBooks POS Error 10060 is a connection timeout error this is encountered through the QuickBooks users whilst processing payment via debit cards or credit score playing cards. If you need full info of how you could remedy it and what are the causes of such an error, you could do it by way of analyzing carefully.
With the help of credit score playing cards and debit cards in the system, the connection requires to be energetic and working. The connections which are inactive regularly cause QuickBooks POS error 10060.
Causes & Impact of QuickBooks POS Error 10060:
- Poor net connectivity.
- Socket connection issue.
- Security software program blocks community connection.
- EFT Server Problem.
If you reach for the support it will help you to understand what you can do to solve the problem.
How to resolve QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060?
Given below are a list of solutions that may help you to solve your problem:
Solution 1: If the Socket is not linked:
- Check the socket connection.
- All the wires are tight.
- Check if it functions.
Solution 2: If the Security software blocks network connection:
- Turn off all the security software installed.
- Conduct the transaction again.
- In the case of Error will not appear then your issue is resolved.
Solution 3: In case one or more workstation is in use, then use the system where the credit card is being processed:
- Visit Edit menu > Select Preferences.
- Now choose Company.
- Choose Communication setup.
- Check “Use this laptop for all credit score card and debit transaction” choice is selected. If not, Click on the change to this device.
- Save now.
- Close the window and reopen your Point of Sale.
- Locate Tools menu > User Information.
- View if WS-EFT server is there below the workstations. If yes, Process the card.
Solution 4: Create a New Data File:
- Visit File menu > Select Company data >click New.
- Write Test in the given space and give an identity to the new data file.
- Visit the Edit menu > Choose preferences > Click on a company.
- Choose Merchant Service and fill the details.
- Now Tap on Save.
- Visit the Tools Menu > Click on User Information.
- Open POS and Process the card again.
Make sure that you make use of all the steps carefully and even make a point to conduct them nicely. If you are not being able to do so, please connect with our QuickBooks technical support team at +1-800-961-4623 for the instant help or you can also connect with our team with QuickBooks live chat support option 24×7.