If you are encountering QuickBooks POS Error 1330 message on your PC screen, then it means which you have an invalid information signature. The errors takes location when you try and reinstall POS (Point of Sale) version 7 on Windows XP. QuickBooks error 1330 is considered an unrecoverable errors and it have to be fixed speedy so that your enterprise accounting work doesn’t get hampered. Before achieving the solutions, you need to find out the reasons for the error.
To begin with, let’s figure out the reasons for QuickBooks Error 1330 and then proceed further to the solutions.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 1330?
- Installation source of QuickBooks is damaged.
- Antivirus software program is interfering all through the set up procedure.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks agency file is damaged.
- A firewall is restraining you to put in QuickBooks to your PC.
- Wrong time and date set in your system.
Next, let’s discuss the solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1330-
Now, before troubleshooting the QuickBooks POS error, you have to keep the backup of your data and files:
- Restart your computer gadget and login as Administrator.
- Secondly, you need to download QuickBooks Point of Sale replace on your PC.
Now, near all of the programs which are running on the device and put into effect these instructions:
- Open the Processes choice thru beginning the Task Manager to your PC.
- End all of the procedure of .Exe file.
- The 1/3 step is to shut the Point of Sale services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Afterward, seek for .Msc files.
- Choose Services Window and seek QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- You should near Services home windows and POS Services.
- It is vital to smooth all the facts related to the folder of the updated products.
- Now, you need to close Windows Explorer communicate box with the help of your gadget mouse.
- Finally, update QuickBooks POS.
Follow these steps to uninstall QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- First of all, Uninstall QuickBooks POS.
- It is mandatory as a way to save all of the statistics in your computer system and applications. After saving, you have to close all of the packages immediately.
- Thirdly, you have to open the Run command via pressing the windows key from the gadget keyboard.
- Then, look for the control panel and press enter from the keyboard.
- Open the manage panel and click on on add alternative or put off programs singly.
- You have to select QuickBooks POS and then pick out to trade or put off function. After this, click on YES choice.
- Rename the POS folder directly from C: drive, after the uninstallation.
- Now you need to rename QBPOSDBSrv user folder which is positioned in C:Documents and settings.
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv consumer.
- After this, you need to open Run command as soon as more and kind UAC and press input.
- Choose user Accounts after which you need to visit user tab.
- Select the QBPOSDBSrv consumer after which cast off the account.
- Restart your gadget after which reinstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Thus, the given solutions 1 and 2 allow you to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
So far, we’ve mentioned what QuickBooks POS Error 1330 is. In this blog, we’ve mentioned the motives for the 1330 error occurrence to your system. In that case, answers are given in order that QuickBooks Error 1330 doesn’t impede your enterprise productivity. After solving the errors, you can smoothly bring your business process, prepared financial facts in no time.