QuickBooks Desktop comes with numerous electronic mail integration that consists of Web Mail, Outlook and QuickBooks Emails. But it’s miles feasible which you choose to use Gmail above another mail however for a few motives Gmail isn’t always running in QuickBooks desktop. However QuickBooks is eager to repair their errors however from time to time you can come upon QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issue.
It is a common error however you want to restoration it as quickly as possible. You also can touch the QuickBooks Pro advisors if you want to restoration this issue.
QuickBooks Gmail Not Working: What to do?
Sometimes you would possibly an e-mail in your Google account that says ‘Sign in strive prevented’ while you try and register/sign to the Gmail in QuickBooks. The e-mail states that ‘The app doesn’t meet present day safety standards’.
The message may be a extreme challenge because it says that the safety of your Google account is beneath neath threat. But you don’t want to fear due to the fact the mail is only attempting to inform you that the app had attempted to register into your Gmail account.
Steps To Fix Gmail Not Working With QuickBooks:
- Open the internet browser and login to your Google Account.
- Now go to ‘My Account’ page and then press on ‘Connected apps & sites’.
- Into the ‘Apps connected to your account’ you will find the QuickBooks. Instead of this you would want QuickBooks Online for connecting the software with Gmail. Hence ignore this.
- Now you need to Switch ON the ‘Allow less secure apps’ button.
- Now go back to Gmail and try to send an invoice with Gmail and now you will be able to do it successfully.
- Also by turning off the 2-step verification you can also make Gmail work on QB.
- You can also resolve the issue by allowing new device or app to access the Gmail.
Steps For QuickBooks Gmail Setup:
- Open QB and from the Main Menu, press on ‘Edit’ and then select ‘Preferences’.
- Now go to ‘Send Forms’ and then ‘My Preferences’. Now select Web mail and then click on Add button.
- You will get a new dialogue box, type in the Gmail ID and choose Gmail from the ‘Email Provider’. Now QuickBooks will automatically fill up the SMTP Server information.
- At last click OK in order to add Gmail account to the E-mail IDs list.
- Click on OK from the Preferences window and you will be able to work with Gmail from QuickBooks. Now all you need to do is enter your Gmail password and login for the first time either to send invoice, report or a mail.
Reach Us For Help:
Hopefully the above steps will help in solving the error. But in case if you are not able to fix the error on your own and looking for an Technical expert assistance, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks technical support at +1855-787-8678 or you can also connect with our QB team through QuickBooks online chat support 24×7.