QuickBooks Error C=343 occurs when you fail to access the QuickBooks Company File. This can cause if the QuickBooks Desktop is not updated at regular intervals. In this blog, we will enlighten you with the causes and different methods to resolve QuickBooks error code C=343 efficiently.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C=343:
- The MsXML Services .dll file is damaged, missing or unregistered.
- If you’re not using the latest release of QuickBooks. You can verify the latest version and release by pressing F2 to display the Product Information Window.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343:
- QuickBooks Desktop should be latest version.
- Update QuickBooks to the most recent release.
- Open the QuickBooks once more.
In the event that regardless you face this issue, pursue the following steps.
- Record the files of MSXML.DII
- It concentrates on the Installation of Windows, which is not the product of Intuit.
For running 32-bit computer, do the following steps:
- Open the Run
- Enter “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll” in the run bar.
- Click OK.
- After successfully registered, you will receive a message at the end showing “Succeed”.
- Now, restart the QuickBooks.
If the error still occurs then download and install Microsoft Core XML Services from any QuickBooks website.
For running 64-bit computer, do follow the steps below:
- Open the Run
- Now, open C drive.
- Enter CD – windows – syswow64and then click ok.
- Now, Enter Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and then press enterkey.
- Then, Enter Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and again press enter key.
- After successful registration of both the files, restart the QuickBooks.
If this solution didn’t fix this error, then follow the next solution.
- Uninstall and reinstall the MSCML.dll files.
- Open the download page of Microsoft Core XML files.
- Introduce these files.
- Double tap on msxml.msi to open it and adhere to the directions which will be appeared on the screen.
- Restart the QuickBooks.
Note: This error code can also appear on QuickBooks Pro, Premier or any other QuickBooks desktop version, Mostly this case arises with QuickBooks Enterprise, Solution is same for all the desktop versions.
The above solutions should resolve QuickBooks Error C=343. Every solution is different and aims to correct the situation by amending the problematic area. However, if you are not able to solve the error by any of the solutions above, then it can be that you are performing some wrong step. It is advisable in that scenario to seek technical assistance at QuickBooks Technical Support Number ☎ .