Have you recently run into a weird QuickBooks error, precisely the QuickBooks error code 3371 with a status code 11118? Well, if yes so then you are not the only one who is fraught with this kind of issue. This annoyance has been hounding many end users of the accounting software over more than a few years.Through this post, we will discuss in detail the prime causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 with a Status Code 11118 and what all measures or steps need to be followed by you to resolve it as soon as possible. You can also Solve QuickBooks Error Code 3371 with a Status Code 11118 by making a call to our Quick.helplinenumber.support helpdesk support team.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 3371 with a Status Code 11118-
As per the QuickBooks software, it is quite obligatory to have license related info saved on your hard drive. By any chance, if that info, file, or license data get corrupted, impaired or misplaced; you can come upon this error code.
This can even transpire in the course of the process of replicating the data on the C:/ drive to a different new hard drive. In such circumstances, you have to obliterate your prerogative file. Furthermore, you need to again enter your license information to get this issue fixed.
- dat:This installation file encompasses your license info. You need to look for this particular file, each time it is active. By any chance, if this gets impaired then you will come across this issue.
- Broken MSXML module: MSXML is a vital module provided by Microsoft. It is required by QuickBooks desktop to operate on your system. If this gets impaired, it can result in technical hitches in retrieving this accounting software.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 3371 status code-11118:
Usually, there are two error dialogue boxes that exhibit two different solution methods to follow. One state about reinstalling your application and another proposes to look for assistance on the website.
However, both these options seem like not to be resourceful. Henceforth, here on we are recounting how to resolve this particular issue.
- You need to click on window key + R on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Subsequently, a window will open. Then you need to enter (or copy and paste) at this point- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Customer\v8
- After this, you will be directed to window explorer at succeeding location
- You just need to erase this ecml file. For this, you have to do a right click and click on Delete. Exit the window now.
- Once above step is performed, Start QuickBooks and again try to register the software application.
- In all probability, you will be able to fix this issue. However, if you are still finding problems then you can touch base with our QuickBooks technical support expert to know more.
In case the problem still persists even after following the above method, then it means your window is out-of-date, or updates are not yet being installed in your system. Get the software updated. Know the process from our QuickBooks tech support team.
After carrying out all the steps talked over above, you must have got rid of the error. By the way, if the error code still shows up, then you should carry out the steps below.
- Firstly, try to resolve the common installation errors using the QB Module Repair Tool.
- Execute clean installation.
Are you still facing similar kind of error time and again? Our helplinenumber.support team of highly qualified and experienced QuickBooks technical support experts are there round the clock to help you fix your problem within a matter of few minutes. Feel free to call us on our toll free number for any query or doubt pertaining to QuickBooks application. Our toll-free number ☎ +1855-787-8678 is 24*7 accessible from anywhere, anytime.