QuickBooks Error 12002 happens when QuickBooks neglects to utilize the Internet Connections on your PC. This can be caused because of a system break or moderate web association. Before starting with how to solve QuickBooks error 12002, it is essential to discuss the causes of QuickBooks Error 12002. The accompanying error codes are probably going to show up when you attempt to download QuickBooks payroll or updates:
- QuickBooks Error 12002
- QB Error 12009
- QuickBooks Error 12007
So, let’s begin and solve the issue effectively.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error Code 12002:
- QuickBooks can’t get to the server because of Network break.
- Incorrect SSL settings can prompt “Error Code 12002”.
- Your Internet Security or Firewall settings are disturbing the connection.
- Error 12002 can likewise happen because of the poor web connection.
- You probably won’t have Internet Explorer as your default program.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Error 12002:
There are several ways to fix “Error Code 12002”. Moreover, we have listed some of them to help you resolve the issue quickly:
- First of all, close QB software and start Internet Explorer.
- Now choose Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Next, choose the Security tab and make sure that the security setting is set to Medium High.
- Finally, press on the Globe icon and select the Content tab.
- You need to make sure that the content adviser button is Enable.
- Now, click on the Connections tab and follow the steps given below:
- Select Never Dial a Connection.
- Make sure that you pick the privilege ISP and snap Ok.
- Then you need to choose the LAN Settings alternative.
- Check that naturally identify settings check box is empowered.
- Verify that Use a Proxy Server checked is Disable.
- If you see port 80 then uncheck the crate.
- Lastly, click Ok.
- Now, you have to select the Advanced tab:
- Select on Restore Advanced Settings option.
- Then, search Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 options
- Sure that Use TLS 1.0 is checked and the others are unchecked.
- Now, close the Internet Options and choose OK.
- Shut down Internet Explorer and restart your PC.
- You have to open QuickBooks and try to update again.
- The initial step is to choose Help, at that point click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Now, select “Utilize my PC’s Internet connection settings to set up an connection when this application gets to the Internet”.
- Perform the update once more:
- QuickBooks 2008 and fresher forms: Select Help and snap on Update QuickBooks >> Update Now tab.
- QuickBooks 2006 and past forms: Select File and snap on Update QuickBooks >> Update Now tab.
- First of all, open QuickBooks, go to Help and check your Internet Connection Setup.
- Now, click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Verify that your association is set to use your PC’s web association.
- Then, click on Next and Done.
- Finally, update again to see whether the issue is redressed.
- The initial step is to tap on the Update Now tab.
- Now, select the Reset Update checkbox.
- Click on Get Updates choice and if the update fizzles, pursue these means:
- Click on Restore Advanced Settings option.
- Search Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 options
- Ensure that Use TLS 1.0 is checked and the others are unchecked.
To fix the QuickBooks Error 12002, you have to follow the above steps mentioned in the same order. If you face any problem while performing the updates or unable to solve QuickBooks error 12002. Call our QuickBooks certified team will guide you and resolve all your queries step by step in minimum amount of time. Call us on our QuickBooks Support Number ☎ .