QuickBooks Error 7149 is a runtime error which happens either because of corrupt program files or a few registry errors. When you try to open QuickBooks, the system crashes and an errors message something like – “Error 7149 QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” is displayed.
When you shut it and try to reopen QuickBooks, the device again and again crashes in the same manner. The pc might also freeze for a few seconds.
What causes QuickBooks Error 7149?
There may be a number of issues that trigger QuickBooks Error 7149, some of them are:
- Corrupt or incomplete set up of QuickBooks- This prevents your computer from copying the entire program files vital to run QuickBooks. Thus, QuickBooks cannot run properly.
- Corruption in Windows Registry Keys concerning QuickBooks– Corruption in Windows Registry Keys due to a current install or amendment of QuickBooks.
- Virus Infection to your computer – This destroys the QuickBooks program documents, preventing it from walking properly.
- Other programs – like antivirus software program are interfering with the proper functioning of QuickBooks.
- System Specific Errors – Each device is extraordinary and a few local problems may additionally trigger QuickBooks Error 7149. This wishes to be analyzed by means of a professional.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 7149?
Now that we know the reasons for QuickBooks Error 7149, let us now have a look at how to resolve it.
Step 1: Repair or Reinstall QuickBooks:
There are some steps to Repair QuickBooks.
- Open Control Panel and click on Add or Remove Programs. You may also search for the same within the Start Menu.
- Navigate to QuickBooks and right click on it.
- Click on Repair and comply with the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your pc and attempt beginning QuickBooks.
If this does not work, you may should uninstall QuickBooks absolutely and then reinstall it. The steps are the same until Step 2. You want to click on Uninstall and uninstall the program absolutely and perform a fresh installation from the installation media. QuickBooks must now paintings properly.
Step 2: Correct the registry keys for QuickBooks:
Doing this by means of yourself if you are not a laptop expert is highly risky to the proper functioning of the laptop. So, we will no longer have steps for this. It is excellent cautioned to down load registry cleaner software.
Step 3: Removing Malware:
>Scan your pc the usage of your antivirus program or Windows Security Essentials. If there is any hazard or malware displayed, put off it completely and restart your pc. You can also now try to run QuickBooks again.
Step 4: Disabling your antivirus for a sometime:
Try disabling your antivirus by using searching out its icon in the taskbar, right-clicking on it and deciding on Disable. QuickBooks have to then be capable of open normally. You may additionally also try to boot your computer in secure mode and try to open QuickBooks or updating it.
If none of the above solutions works to fix QuickBooks Error 7149. Never hesitate to contact at our QuickBooks technical support team at toll free number +1-855-787-8678 or you can also connect with our QuickBooks technical support team through QuickBooks live chat support 24×7.