QuickBooks is one of the most well-known accounting software among Small and mid-sized business proprietors. This software program is a one-stop answer for all your accounting needs. It offers complete peace of mind to business owners because it has plenty of features that save business proprietors time so, that they could dedicate their time to develop their business.Just like each other software QuickBooks software additionally face some type of problems. In this blog, I may be discussing one the most often happening QuickBooks error i.E. QuickBooks error 6147. QuickBooks error code 6147 zero is collection of QuickBooks error 6000.
First, we need to understand what causes QuickBooks Error 6147 0.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6147:
- Restoring backup record from an external pressure or a community pressure.
- . ND or. TLG extensions might be broken or corrupted.
- QBW file.
- Incorrect folder permission to the folder in that you have QuickBooks organisation record.
- QuickBooks organization document is opened through a mapped force that might have were given deleted or the path now not exists.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6147:
- Facing QuickBooks Error code 6147 0, you will not be able to get in your company file.
- Not able to restore back up file.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6147?
Let speak on the viable solutions to address QuickBooks Error Code 6147. However, if the problem is reoccurring and isn’t always getting sorted even with the below solutions.
Solution 1: Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor:
You have to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor to implement this solution. Run this tool after the installation.
Solution 2: Create back-up files at a different location:
- Ensure that the website hosting of the system isn’t done.
- In QuickBooks, So, Click on the file menu and then pick utilities.
- If the inclusion of Stop Hosting Multi-User choice is there in the list, you must go with the following
- Stop the Hosting Multi-User access.
- Click sure at the window shown. Wait for the subsequent window to have appeared.
- Click at the sure alternative with company report closed.
- Restore with the backup document gift at the system.
Note:You should verify that the company file name is not more than the allowed 210 characters.
Trend Micro Active Scan settings are to be configured. You have to set aside the folder that has the company file.
- Find your company’s file location.
- Press Ctrl and then double click on QuickBooks followed by opening it without disturbing the company’s file.
- Company’s file should be on the top. From the list of the files, choose the company file.
- The file list will open that would display the location of the file.
- Now, you have to open the scan settings of the Trend Micro active scan. You have to carefully. select the folder and add it to the exception.
- You can visit the page of Trend Micro support page on their website to know how to set the exception with the files or folder.
Solution 4: Repair .ND and .TLG file:
Ename .ND and .TLG record. .ND and .TLG documents are the configuration documents of QuickBooks that lets in employer document to run in a community or in a multi-person mode.
To rename the file you need to follow these steps:
- Open the folder which contains your QuickBooks company file.
- ND and .TLG file.
- Right click on these files and rename it to .ND old and .TLG old.
Solution 5: Rename ADR file as QuickBooks Working file:
- Renaming .ADR report assist you to in solving the QuickBooks Error 6147.
- Open the folder together with your QuickBooks business enterprise file.
- Search QuickBooks .ADR folder
- Open the folder and search for latest ADR file
- Right click on on that file and rename it to .Qbw.
If QuickBooks Error Code 6147 is still not fixed, immediately contact our QuickBooks technical support team at for the instant support or you can also connect with our team through QuickBooks live chat option 24×7.