QuickBooks is an effective accounting software program used by diverse sized businesses. Just like some other software program, users would possibly face bugs and errors at the same time as the usage of QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Error 61 is certainly one of them which occurs while printing, downloading, refreshing, adjusting, beginning an account, erasing, expelling, uninstalling, sending out on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. All these troubles arise because of corruption or malfunctioning of hardware.
In this blog, we will discuss QuickBooks Error 61, what are the causes and solutions to fix the error seamlessly.
Why Does QuickBooks Error Code 61 Occur?
There are various reasons behind QuickBooks Error 61. We have discussed few reasons as follow:
- .QBW document has been damaged.
- Many times .TLG or .ND report receives corrupted.
- Virus, malware or spyware assault can purpose QuickBooks Error code 61.
- Error 61 may also also arise if your bank presents you with another credit score card or account number.
- Deleting vital framework or registry page.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 61?
You can resolve QuickBooks error 61 by following different methods listed below:
- Go to File, select Utilities and click on Rebuild Data.
- Backup your business enterprise file message will appear, click on Ok.
- Wait for some time if the message ‘QuickBooks is not responding’ remains being displayed.
- Click on Ok after receiving the message “Rebuild has completed”.
- Re-kind Chart of the Account list.
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop menu > Lists > Chart of Accounts.
- Click on View and select Re-kind List.
- Now you’ve got to verify the business enterprise report again.
- Continue to the next step if the QB error 61 continues.
- Make a new account and merge it with the broken account.
- Try to open the document and check if the problem is resolved.
- Firstly, launch the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to File a Select and click on Open or Restore Company.
- Select ‘Open Company File’ and click Next.
- Search for the data file and click Open.
- When dialogue box with ‘Move the file’ message appears, do as instructed.
- Take the information shown in ‘Update Company File for New Version’.
- Click on ‘Update Now’ and follow the instructions.
- A message ‘You are about to open a company file using a newer version of QuickBooks… Do you want to continue?’ will appear. Click Yes.
- Copy the backup you created and search for .qbw files.
- Once you locate the file, check on the payroll service and select the Account Info/Process.
- You need to Download Re image Repair Tool.
- Click Yes to begin the set up process.
- Re image will easy your PC to figure out the situation of the system and its programs.
- Re image will display the damages and advocated repairs after cleaning.
- Click on Start Repair.
- Restart the PC and open QuickBooks to check whether the problem has been resolved.
The above solutions will help you fix the QuickBooks Error 61 instantly. If you face any problem at any step, get help from our experts. Call us on our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1-800-961-4623 or you can also live QuickBooks chat with our Quickbooks technical expert at any hour of the day 24×7.