QuickBooks is a broadly used software that manages your account and budget efficiently. It comes with numerous capabilities to fulfill your business needs. Just like some other software, you would possibly face some insects and errors while the use of QB. QuickBooks Error 6000 77 is one of them which arises while you try to get entry to the “business enterprise file.”
In this blog, we will discuss about Error -6000 -77, causes and different solutions to fix the issue instantly.
Reasons of QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77:
QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 can occur due to the following reasons mentioned below:
- The enterprise/company record is located on outside storage in preference to a local drive or any network.
- There is “Incorrect folder permission” which incorporates a organization file.
- The agency/company file is opened with a reference from a mapped power.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77:
Solution 1- Use the QuickBooks File Doctor:
- First, download QuickBooks File Doctor & start to run.
Solution 2- Rename both the files as “.ND” &.“TLG” Files:
- Open the folder containing company file.
- Search files with the file extensions as “.ND” and .“TLG”.
- Now right-click on “.ND/.TLG” and select the rename option. Add the word “.old” once you have added an extension.
Solution 3- Configure firewall and security software settings:
- Configure the Firewall port settings” in an automatic.
- Manually configure exceptions for all ports of a firewall.
- Install an “Anti-virus” defender, else properly configure it.
Solution 4- Remake the damaged folder:
- Create a brand new folder within the C: drive.
- Open the folder in which the employer report records is stored.
- Locate the “.Qbw” record
- Right click on the .Qbw report and click “Copy.”
- Create a brand new folder and paste .Qbw report in it.
- Create an “access” so that the patron can without difficulty share enterprise files and resolve the queries.
If you are not able to resolve the QuickBooks error 6000 77 on your own, talk to our QuickBooks certified technical experts who provide reliable solutions. Call us on toll free number for the instant help. You can also connect with us through QuickBooks live chat support at any hour of the day 24×7.