QuickBooks software is one of the best accounting software which is recommended as a befitting platform for both small as well as medium scale conglomerates. Widely used for tracking daily business activities including sales, income and expenses etc. – the application has overshadowed its competition. The sophisticated application caters to the unique needs of all size businesses. However, errors are expected and can occur with any software or equipment. In this article, we will learn how to fix QuickBooks Error 3371, which is reportedly one of the most common errors. However, there is nothing to worry about as you can effortlessly fix QuickBooks Error 3371 with the help of specialized team employed at quick.helplinenumber.support.
Occurrence of QuickBooks Error 3371:
Error 3371 mainly occurs owing to a damaged or encrypted file in QuickBooks software. If you are going to run a file or component which is damaged or missing in QuickBooks, chances are high that you will come across Error 3371 that indicates QuickBooks inaccessibility to load license data.
Precautions while using QuickBooks Desktop:
- For error free working of QB application, you need to make sure the license information must be retrieved and validated while using QuickBooks desktop. You will not be able to open QB desktop, if the file having license information is encrypted or damaged.
- A Microsoft component known as MSXML is required to run QuickBooks desktop smoothly. This component allows QB desktop to open and helps to retrieve information in the Qbregistration.dat file.
- Always make sure, windows operating system or an anti virus program used by you is not outdated. Otherwise, it can quarantine your QB desktop files.
- Also, you may face such kind of error while using QB software, if you are trying to access the file without saving it first. So, every time you need to save first before importing the .QBO file.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 3371:
- First of all, you need to ensure Windows is up to date. So, you must install the latest Windows updates. It will protect your QuickBooks Desktop files from any encryption or damage.
- You can do it simply by clicking the Windows logo.
- Then need to select All Programs and just click Windows Update.
- Now, you need to install QuickBooks after installing the updates.
- In addition to this, if you are still receiving this type of error, then you need to perform other tasks as well in order to fix this issue.
- In order to resolve license and registration related errors, you need to recreate encrypted EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Also, you can easily resolve Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues with the use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- You need to reinstall QB Desktop by using a clean install tool of QB. In this way, licensing files will get removed and you will get a pop up to register again.
If still, such type of error is encountered in front of you, feel free to get in touch with QuickBooks Support team +1800-910-4754. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24*7 to provide you instant support for all such technical snags. Moreover, our 24/7 QB support team is devoted not only to providing technical assistance but also they are always here to help and educate you to how to deal with such issues in future.
For any QB related help, you can directly reach us at our helpline no. ☎ +1855-787-8678 .