QuickBooks is a productive software with a simple to-utilize interface, however bugs and errors can happen whenever. These errors can be tedious and influence your business profitability. QuickBooks Error 1311 is on the most widely recognized errors that happen when clients attempt to send out a report from Financial Statement Designer to Microsoft Office Excel. Another situation when QuickBooks Error 1311 can happen is the point at which you are introducing or refreshing QuickBooks work area and there is an issue with the CD drive or the plate. In this post, we will talk about how to resolve QuickBooks error 1311.
The following message will display on the screen:
“Error 1311 Source file not found: D:\ZF561407.CAB. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it”.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1311-
Two of the causes which can lead to Error Code 1311 are mentioned below:
- The Microsoft Office version is incompatible with QuickBooks.
- The Microsoft Office installation is damaged.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1311-
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks CD:
- Insert QuickBooks CD in CD-ROM drive.
- Right-click on Windows Start button and select Explore.
- Now create a new folder to copy the installation files.
- Navigate to QuickBooks CD-ROM. Right-click on CD-ROM and select Explore.
- Browse QuickBooks and Third-party folders, copy them and paste it in the new folder you created.
Solution 2: Restricting CD-ROM access:
- Firstly, go to Start >> Settings >> Control Panel.
- Now select Administrative Tools.
- Click on Local Security Policy and Expand the Local Policies folder.
- Select one of the security options depending on the Windows version.
- Change your selection to Disabled and Reboot your system.
Solution 3: Use Photoshop Elements Disc:
- Insert the Photoshop Elements install disc into the DVD/CD-ROM drive.
- Open My Computer and right-click on Photoshop Elements disc.
- Create a folder on the desktop and Copy the Adobe Photoshop Elements folder in it.
- When copying has done then eject the disc.
- Open the Adobe Photoshop Elements and double-click on Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Solution 4: Scanning and Installation:
- Go to Start and click on All Programs.
- Right-click on Command and select Run As Administrator.
- In the Command Prompt window, type SFC/SCANNOW and press Enter.
- Once the scan completes, type msiexec /unregin in the Command Prompt window and click Enter.
- Now type msiexec /regserver in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
- Lastly, proceed with Creative Suite product installation.
Solution 5: Reinstall CS4 Application:
If you have Windows XP, Go to Start and click on Run.
- In the Open box, type msiexec /unreg and click on Enter.
If you have Windows Vista, select All Programs, go to Accessories and choose Run.
- In the Open box, type msiexec /regserver and press Enter.
In the end reinstall CS4 application.
Solution 6: Verify Microsoft Office Compatibility:
- Navigate to Control panel and double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office to do the changes.
- The versions need to be modified to Microsoft 2000 or later.
If you face any difficulty while following any solution or understanding any procedure how to resolve QuickBooks error 1311 QuickBooks, get in touch with our experts. Call us on our QuickBooks Error Technical Support Number 1-800-910-4754 or you can have QuickBooks live chat with our technical team at any hour of the day.