Unable to print a report or receipt from Sage 50? It is safe to say that you are confronting an intermittent error message that says “Not enough memory for printing or invalid printer set up”? Well this is a typical Sage 50 printer error and happens because of lacking client rights or Windows errors. In this article, we are explaining how to fix sage 50 error”Not enough memory for printing or invalid printer set up”.
Solution to the Sage Not enough memory for printing or invalid printer set up problem:
1:Insufficient user rights
- Go to the Sage 50 Icon and select Run as head.
- Run the program by consenting to the User Account Control brief.
- Confirm on the off chance that you would now be able to print the archive..
2: Windows Errors
- Change the printer to pdf or xps archive essayist to check if the blunder still endures.
- Go to the Control Panel and snap on Administrative Tools and afterward Event Viewer.
- Select the Windows Logs and after that select Application.
- Click on the Filter Current Log and put a check for Errors.
- Press OK to check if there are any Windows errors.
Technical Support for Printer Errors – Call 1800-910-4754
The helplinenumber.support is a gathering of profoundly prepared Sage specialists who can help in settling a wide range of Sage errors. They are consistently there for your help according to the need of the client. They are amazingly educated and knowledgeable with the goals of various types of sage errors. This Sage technical support group is accessible 24*7. The client can converse with this group for realizing the propelled advances in regards to Sage 50 Error Printer not Activated Error Code 30. This Sage 50 Error Support group‘s without toll number is 1800-910-4754.