Well, if you are installing QuickBooks you may probably know what QuickBooks is. So, let’s just focus towards the problem at hand. While installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET framework, you may encounter QuickBooks Installation Error 1935. It is definitely not a big problem but yes, it needs to get solved.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935 and how it is displayed?
In this way, QuickBooks requires Microsoft .NET framework to run, so on the off chance that it isn’t introduced in your PC perhaps that is the thing that causing the mistake. Thusly, while introducing QuickBooks you may get the accompanying messages:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET framework
QuickBooks Error 1935: An error occurred during the Installation of Assembly.
The QuickBooks error 1935 occurs due to:
- .NET framework is not installed, may be damaged or corrupted.
- Antivirus programs running may not allow the setup to install.
- Some other program may be using .NET framework files.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935?
Follow the steps in the given order and you will be able to solve the problem:
Restart the computer – Rebooting computer will force close the application interfering with the installation of setup. If rebooting resolves the issue, but the error is consistently showing up, check which application is interfering with the program.
Disable antivirus or spyware application - The reason for the error can be the antivirus program such as McAfee, which does not allow you to install a setup from an unknown source. So, just temporarily disable the antivirus and then try to install. If done, restart your antivirus program. Everything will be just fine. If not, follow the next step.
Install QuickBooks in ‘Selective Start Up’–
- Choose ‘Run’.
- Enter ‘msconfig’and enter Run.
- System Configuration Utility will open.
- Selective Start-Up and Load system services.
- Click the Services tab, then select Hide all Microsoft services.
- Select disable all.
- Unhide all the services and ensure Windows Installer Service is checked.
- Restart the Windows.
- Install QuickBooks Once installed, follow 1 to 4 again. Select Normal Startup.
- Restart the windows again.
Repair or Reinstall .NET Microsoft Framework– If after following the above steps, the error is still persisting, then the cause of the error may be .NET Microsoft framework is damaged or corrupted. To do so:
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. You can easily find it on the internet.
- Save the file to the local desktop.
- Close any open programs and then run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. It may take some time depending on your computer performance.
- Once done, Restartyour computer.
- Install QuickBooks
- Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework manually-
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Select Turn Windows features On or Off.
- Verify that .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled. If it is, then firstly disable .NET Framework 4.5, Restart your computer and then enable again.
- Verify that .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled. If it is, then firstly disable .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, Restart your computer and then enable again.
QuickBooks is highly rated accounting software and used in most small and big enterprise and industries. With the growing demand and network, it will be one of the most successful accounting software.
The procedures if followed properly can easily resolve the QuickBooks Error 1935. Though at any point you feel uncomfortable following the above procedures, it is advisable to contact QuickBooks support phone number ☎ +1855-787-8678 or use their online services. QuickBooks provides a 24*7 dependable QuickBooks customer support service for its customers.