QuickBooks error code 2002 is an error that a user might face when creating a new data file in the Payroll. It happens due to multiple reasons, including common human mistakes like entering a wrong PIN. Let us look into the issue and how to resolve it at the user’s end.
Causes and Solutions to QuickBooks Error Code 2002
Globally acclaimed software QuickBooks is considered one of the best accounting and payroll applications available in the market. As this cutting edge software contains many powerful features, it is used by many small as well as mid-sized organizations all across the world. Right from accounting to sales to inventory to finance management this application helps organizations in all aspects of their businesses. Due to its growing popularity, QuickBooks has both desktop and QuickBooks online versions to meet the requirements of its users.
QuickBooks is known to be very user-friendly but it is after all software and so at times users do face errors that affects their business operation. One such error that QuickBooks Payroll users face is the error 2002. The issue happens users are trying to create a new data file but gets rejected for some issues during the payroll. When users are also working on the QuickBooks Payroll they might be asked to provide a PIN and one must should enter it carefully otherwise they will receive the 2002 error message. In case, users have entered the incorrect PIN then they have to provide the right one again.
Points you Should keep in mind while entering the PIN
Here are few points that should be considered while entering the PIN.
- The PIN should be between 8 to 12 characters which should consists of one letter and one number.
- Make sure that you check your NUM Lock and Caps Lock on your Keyboard when entering the PIN.
- Users can easily make request for their payroll transaction.
Related Error : How to Fix QuickBooks Installation Error 1920
How to Fix, Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002
The QuickBooks error 2002 can easily be solved by the following steps mentioned below or users can seek assistance from QuickBooks Error Support team.
- First thing to do is log into your computer as the Administrator.
- After this check the internet connection and then download PayrollSubini.exe and run it in the system.
- Now users have to run Repair Utility.
- After that check for Payroll updates if any by the steps mentioned below.
- First click on the Employees and then select the payroll updates option.
- Then update the software.
- Tap on the OK option to let the download get completed.
- Once the download is done, close and again open QuickBooks.
The steps are easy and can easily solve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002. But if still the problem persists then our QuickBooks Payroll Support team will come to your rescue with quick and effective solution. You can ask any query related to it from well qualified and experienced QuickBooks Support experts +1-800-910-4754.